connect and stand out!
get the edge to deliver compelling presentations!
Weds. Sept. 16, 5:30-9
Location: reSet Social Enterprise Trust, 1429 Park St. #114, Hartford, CT
Seating is limited and this workshop sells out quickly!
Click here now to register for just $65.
How would it be to...
- Create an audience experience easily and powerfully?
- Learn to listen and respond in a way that builds audience engagement?
- Deal with the unexpected in a way that turns it to your advantage?
- Be dynamic and charismatic from the platform?
- Tell powerfully compelling stories that make your point?
- Develop your natural sense of humor to make your presentations funnier?
What people are saying about Connect And Stand Out
Learn Improv skills and see your whole speaking style improve! You'll learn how to become an authentic, engaging, spontaneous, bold speaker with radical confidence! This session is for you if...
- You get nervous (or maybe terrified!) thinking about presentations
- You feel like you know your stuff but you're not getting speaking gigs because you're not confident in your value as a speaker
- You have "great content" but your audience never seems to "get it" (hint: the problem is not the audience)
- You want to have FUN with speaking and ENJOY it
- You're willing to invest time, energy, and some introspection to make your speaking skills outstanding
Connect And Stand Out is a special project in partnership with The Next Peace founder Ellen Ornato!
Ellen is an energizing and sharp speaker with a warm, creative style. She is a skilled Improviser and upbeat, compassionate facilitator who leads engaging conversations about challenging and rich content. She has 20+ years of facilitation and training experience in workplaces, schools, and on university campuses. Ellen and I have studied and performed Improv together and have pooled our knowledge base and experience to bring you an outstanding program that will ignite new fire into your presentations and workshops while infusing you with confidence.
Visit The Next Peace to learn how Ellen's programs can bring harmony and ease to your organization. Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860)966-3940
Stay in the know!
Stay in the know about playshops, talks, special coaching opportunities, and other ways to add freedom and fun to your life. Click here to subscribe to my mailing list. After you've selected the items you like you will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, so be sure to check your inbox!
Bridge To Choice values your privacy and would never share your information or spam you.